Monday, July 8, 2019

TEACHER 5-BIN STORAGE ORGANIZER LABELS *FREEBIE*


Last week I posted about my TOP 3 favorite must-have classroom organization bins and the labels I use to label them with.  You can read that blog post HERE.

After that post, I have had a lot of people ask for my Monday through Friday storage bin labels.  I've decided to post them HERE for FREE!

Days of the Week Labels
These labels fit on the Lakeshore All-Purpose Teacher's Organizer storage bins.  
Teacher Tub Labels
You can also use these labels on any storage bin you might have around this size.

These labels come in 4 different black and white designs (polka dot, chevron, houndstooth, and zebra).
Square Classroom Labels
Simply print, laminate, cut, and tape the labels on your storage bins using box tape.
Classroom Tub Labels
Have each day's materials organized in your bins!
Teacher Organization

Need these labels in an EDITABLE format?  Click HERE!
Editable Square Labels


0 comments:

Post a Comment