Friday, April 20, 2018

Note to Followers (3)

Hello Fabulous Followers!

     I have been working really hard this past month updating many of my writing products that are in my TpT store!  Not only have I updated many of them, but I have also added a couple new writing products to my store!  I wanted to take a quick minute to share these new and updated writing products with you!

     If you have purchased anything from my TpT store make sure you check to see if it has a newly revised download available in your, "My Purchases" section of your TpT account.  As I've been updating my products I've either added more content, better graphics, more worksheets, responded to requests, etc.

     As always, I will continue to update you frequently and let you know which products I've updated!

     Thanks for all your support!
     Amanda Terhune

Check out these newly revised products...
















Don't forget to follow me on...

0 comments:

Post a Comment