Friday, November 10, 2017

Note to Followers

Hello Fabulous Followers!

       I wanted to take a quick minute to let everyone know of some big changes happening in my TpT store!  I have been working hard updating many of my products.  I’ve been adding more content, better graphics, more worksheets, etc!  They are turning out to be bigger and better!  So, if you have purchased anything from my TpT store make sure to check to see if it has a newly revised version available to download in your, “My Purchases” section of your TpT account.  I will continue to update you and let you know which products I’ve updated! 

       Thanks for all your support! 
       Amanda Terhune
Check out these newly revised products...


I’m also always adding new half waist pocket aprons for teachers!  Check out all the cute, trendy aprons I have by clicking HERE!

Don't forget to follow me on...



0 comments:

Post a Comment