Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Teacher Gift Idea for Christmas



Whether you are looking for a teacher gift idea for your child’s teacher or one of your teacher colleagues - this is a cute, easy, and useful idea.
 

 
 
I gave these gifts to my teammates this year for Christmas.  Panera Bread is usually our go to spot for a quick and yummy lunch.  So I got each of my teammates a gift card to Panera.  While I was there I picked up a couple cups, lids, and stir sticks to wrap the gift cards in something other than a bag.  I stuffed each cup with the gift card and filled it with yummy chocolate candy.  I added a cute candy cane gift tag and the gifts were ready to pass out!
*You can use this idea with any place you choose.* 
I've done this before using Sonic gift cards, Sonic cups, and candy.
Merry Christmas!

0 comments:

Post a Comment